Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any post sunset rides to speak of? PM or email any of the fine details, especially if the ride is west of the Sierras.

What's happening with the long weekend. Weather seems like it might hold.

Is it time to go ride Planet Ord? Or a long Coe ride along Coe ride?

·
Silence! I kill you!
3,049 Posts
Well my new years resolution is to get back on the bike. I've been so busy/lazy/sick the past few months I've only been on the bike twice since the beginning of October. I'm gonna start riding home to/from work, and I'm looking at doing some nite rides as well to get back into shape.

That and I'm also gettin back into playing hockey, which will also get me into shape :)

·
Groveland Trail Heads
1,897 Posts
Hey,

rensho said:
Any post sunset rides to speak of? PM or email any of the fine details, especially if the ride is west of the Sierras.

What's happening with the long weekend. Weather seems like it might hold.

Is it time to go ride Planet Ord? Or a long Coe ride along Coe ride?
let's ride Wilder!!
Oh, did I just write that?

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
scheckler said:
let's ride Wilder!!
Oh, did I just write that?
Ok, PM me. I know some choice trails. ;)

Seriously, seems like I run into you every time I'm out there. Pretty cool. Next time, I'll even stop and say hi!

Jorge de la jungle, I'm all for getting back into shape. That is my NY motto too.

·
Groveland Trail Heads
1,897 Posts
As I told Francois

rensho said:
Ok, PM me. I know some choice trails. ;)

Seriously, seems like I run into you every time I'm out there. Pretty cool. Next time, I'll even stop and say hi!
it is always nice to see you all. Every time I have run into you guys all I see are smiling faces :thumbsup: But yes, you must say "hi" to me or else.....

·
Premium Member
8,633 Posts
scheckler said:
I couldn't stop myself ;) I think we should all leave our work and just go ride... have you seen how nice the weather is?
Doood..tell me 'bout it - just flipped a quickie over Calveras on my motorized bike (nice section of twisties)......now I'm in my cube eating soup....this sucks :madmax:

·
Premium Member
8,633 Posts
Blue Shorts said:
No comment. I learned my lesson, I hope:rolleyes:

I am so sorry for all of the sh!t stirring.:bluefrown:
all of the rigamaroo over the past few days has kept me thoroughly entertained and engaged during my "hyper-humdrum" days in the grey carpeted cube of hell.....it's all good Mr. Blue Shorts....look forward to running into ya on the trails again :thumbsup:

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
I'm riding Saturday, Sunday, and (I think) Monday. :D

Sat afternoon Jones.
Sun nooner ride...I won't talk about.
Where's the spot for Monday? Rensho, PM or email me if anything is in the works.

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rumpfy said:

Sat afternoon Jones.
Sun nooner ride...I won't talk about.
Where's the spot for Monday? Rensho, PM or email me if anything is in the works.
I'll hit Sat at Jones with you, what time? I need to do 4-6 loops on the o'l 29ers.

I may try and do a double (ride in the morn as well) on sat. we'll see. big talk, no action...

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Not sure yet about saturday. Either Tamarancho, or get into some fights with the locals at the Hook ;) Maybe Ord, but I gots sum glow in the dark suspension that needs to bounce :D Either way, I think baycat has the right idea with a late start (due to the cold front moving in). brrrr.

Sunday I was thinking maybe Demo. Its been a while.

CHUM said:
Doood..tell me 'bout it - just flipped a quickie over Calveras on my motorized bike (nice section of twisties)......now I'm in my cube eating soup....this sucks :madmax:
Hey thats my aftwork road ride during the summer.

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CHUM said:
Hey, what kind of, 7 day super hell ride, training is that?

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rumpfy said:
Dan51, you want to come out of the closet and lead an Ord ride on Monday? Bruce, I know he'll insist on you being there.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.