Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
" Over the bars"

I felt like i had to make a comment on this as it happened to me "big time" last night and i can't stop laughing about it ( 10 m long table top - missed the landing by some 2 metres , landed on front fork, straight over the bars, sliding in superman position all way down the landing ). i have been working on overcoming the "Fear Factor " i have had lately ( after a couple accident's awhile ago and woke up in hospital one time).

I personally now think it is great to have accident's / mishaps along the way . Before i was'nt having many at all because i was playing it "Safe", but now having a few everytime i go out . Why - well i'm pushing my boundrys eveytime i go out and it feels " AWESOME" doing the things i "wished" i could do a month or 2 ago . When i stack , i just think " i am so gratefull that i tried it , had the courage to attempt it " and try it again until i nail it or am too sore. Anyone else in a similar Vote ????

·
Registered
922 Posts
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

I still crash but avoid it as much as possible. I really don't want to be hurt that bad.

I pulled a real bonehead move last night though. Was riding with a guy with really pretty legs. I got snickering to myself about it. We had been talking about SS conversions. It occured to me that his muscular legs and a SS would be a fine match, shortly after I told him so I clipped a tree with my handle bar, over corrected and went flying off the trail to the other side into a tree. Tree rash on both arms, landed in PI too. I'm such a dork :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.