Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know... but they're hella funny.

Any others? Seems to be the new model and it works along with those Ken Block Subaru videos.

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
I dunno, I know one of the main engineers at Kia and I hate those hamster commercials about as much as he does.

The Sienna commercial's great! We love that one!

As for Kia, maybe the world needs more commercials like Top Gear tried for the Scirocco. :D

·
1/2 fast or 1/2 assed?
641 Posts
Too many Americans buying foreign vehicles.:nono:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
so what commercial did the Top Gear guys finally come up with?

·
Mtbr Founder
35,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GuruAtma said:
Top Gear rules. Those guys are hilarious.
Did you see the faces of the ad men? When they kept trying to explain the core values?

Did you know Clarkson gets paid $6 million a year and the budget for each Top Gear episode is $10 million?

fc

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
francois said:
Did you see the faces of the ad men? When they kept trying to explain the core values?

Did you know Clarkson gets paid $6 million a year and the budget for each Top Gear episode is $10 million?

fc
So why don't they have a bicycle version of top gear? I'd do it for considerably less than $6 million. I think that should be MTBR's next venture.

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
GuruAtma said:
So why don't they have a bicycle version of top gear? I'd do it for considerably less than $6 million. I think that should be MTBR's next venture.
Ain't gonna happen because it would mean that all us Dad's would need to pool up our Disney Movie points, empty beer cans, and spare bike parts to trade them all in for an actual usable cash value while still barely affording enough free time to escape for a ride. :thumbsup:

Ahhh, if used children's diapers and tears were worth gold we'd be set for a budget.

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
All this car commercial talk had me thinking about insurance commercials.

Geico's have been decent lately..

ROFL!!

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
Koppuh Klyde said:
Too many Americans buying foreign vehicles.:nono:
Guilty as charged. My Toyota held up better than my GM. You don't fight conomics in term of investments. It took a bailout for them to even start getting their stuff good and worth buying, even then, if I had to choose between the new Blazer or a Sequoia, I'll get the Sequoia. Now how about that invisible monkey? :D

I'll get a vid later of our wagon. :D It's not much to look at, but it does cook.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts