Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
karmacoma
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it is unethical, immoral and just plain f'ed up that satellite tv has quarterfinal games exclusively. I planned on staying home today hoping to catch england vs portugal and to my surprise its not on tv. :madmax: could have gone out for a solo ride but thats screwed up by now. F them.

anyways, tomorrows ride will be my first attempt at "las antenas" (see link: http://www.bicimapas.com.mx/Antenas_Clasica.htm)

it got me thinking that "pueblear" might be a very south of the border thing to do. were gonna try and finish things early so we can vote tomorrow. (remember to vote guys)

ill post some pics tomorrow

·
Registered
332 Posts
triphop said:
I think it is unethical, immoral and just plain f'ed up that satellite tv has quarterfinal games exclusively. I planned on staying home today hoping to catch england vs portugal and to my surprise its not on tv. :madmax: could have gone out for a solo ride but thats screwed up by now. F them.

anyways, tomorrows ride will be my first attempt at "las antenas" (see link: http://www.bicimapas.com.mx/Antenas_Clasica.htm)

it got me thinking that "pueblear" might be a very south of the border thing to do. were gonna try and finish things early so we can vote tomorrow. (remember to vote guys)

wow!
that looks awesome, a bit dry, but lots of fun I think good luck!

·
karmacoma
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtbgiovanny said:
wow!
that looks awesome, a bit dry, but lots of fun I think good luck!
it should be all green this time of year, it rained all day yesterday too so it must be nice

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Yeah, it sucks.... but Brazil-France will be up on tv.

Tomorrow there's Indy F1 GP!!!

Ferrari on the front row for the start, whooping everybody's arses by more than 8 thenths of a second (per lap) and like twice as much from Renault's!

Schumi starting on the Pole Position.

No riding for me this weekend... family call. But I'll be picking up later today a new rear wheel (crappy Vuelta Excalibur rim, laced with generic 14g spokes to a Deore 555 hub) and maybe get the front remade as it's a Charro hat as it is now. Some cheapo rim and generic spokes laced to the same Deore 555 I'm running now.

Testing them will keep me busy from the wheel UGI I'm going thru... I'm resisting to it (lot's o'bucks there)

·
Now with 3 more inches!
1,463 Posts
Well for what it's worth, if you didn't see the game you missed the usual England penalty shoot-out performance. You'd think we could do a better job, we've had to take enough of them. :mad:

Personally, it was great to see France outplay Brazil today. OK, back to usual content.

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
tigerdog said:
Well for what it's worth, if you didn't see the game you missed the usual England penalty shoot-out performance. You'd think we could do a better job, we've had to take enough of them. :mad:

Personally, it was great to see France outplay Brazil today. OK, back to usual content.
It's already derrailled and OT... so...

Yeah, pity for England. France gave a great match!

The semi-finals look tough... Italy already defeated Germany a while ago. But I doubt Germany will give it up easily. I think they're already in the Final.

The other game is a really interesting one... France vs Portugal. Hard to pick a favorite. I'd say France.

I still think Germany will be champion.

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
triphop said:

That's an awesome place (las antenas). I never rode there but I used to fly my paraglider there, there is a take off spot right next to the antenas. You can land in front of the mountain or towards the back if you get enough altitude. What's really cool is soaring and having the view of the volcanos! :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.