Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I post too much.
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Evil4bc said:
Your Canadian :skep: Why do you care?

isnt their a curling match on you can watch ??
I care because football rocks my socks dude.

Curling is for pussies and old women.

Edit: And any occasion to drink PBR is a good one. Gotta love the superbowl though, I'm with the colts, for some reason I've always liked them. I don't care who wins at all though, it'll be a great game.

·
I post too much.
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Evil4bc said:
I only watch the superbowl for the TV ads :D
What sucks is I don't get the american ads. Some legal bullcrap about advertising policies or what not.

There's youtube and google video for that. And some news networks go through the trouble of showing them on TV with french subtitles the next day.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
snaky69 said:
What sucks is I don't get the american ads. Some legal bullcrap about advertising policies or what not.

There's youtube and google video for that. And some news networks go through the trouble of showing them on TV with french subtitles the next day.
Yea some of these ads cost the companies millions of dollers :rolleyes:
Sucks the french conection runis it for you .

·
I post too much.
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Evil4bc said:
Yea some of these ads cost the companies millions of dollers :rolleyes:
Sucks the french conection runis it for you .
It's the game and beer I care most about, but the ads are usually pretty damn funny.

Edit: And I'm watching it in english, can't stand it when the guys that talk about the game speak french, it just doesn't cut it for me.

I usually have two channels on cue, one in french and one in english, the english one gets it's images first(about a 4 second delay) so when I don't see part of a replay I just switch to the french channel to watch it again haha!

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
Bear down, Chicago Bears,
Make every play clear the way to victory!
Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation
With your T- formation.
And let them know why you're wearing the crown.
You're the pride and Joy of Illinois,
Chicago Bears, bear down.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
BikeSATORI said:
excellent.

ontario, do yourself a favor and never admit you have no clue what pbr is, even if you don't drink...
haha, pbr is the beer of mountain bikers. affordable and delicious, wait...its the beer for everyone

ontario, go find a hobo, give him a 20 tell him to buy a pack and keep the change :D

just kidding, the hobo will probably drink the beer and keep the change

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.