Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
for such an odd premise for a video, those "where the hell is matt" videos always leave me smiling for unknown reasons. localism be damned, we are very close to being a true global community.

·
2,712 Posts
SingleTrackLovr said:
Matt needs to visit:
http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/emissions/ind_calculator.html

I couldn't imagine what his Greenhouse gas emission footprint looks like.

Now if he rode his bike to all these places that would be something special and worth posting about.
Do you really expect individuals to take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions? Do you really think that the planes he took to get to all these locations would not have flown if he was not on them?

you're silly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
FloridaFish said:
Do you really expect individuals to take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions? Do you really think that the planes he took to get to all these locations would not have flown if he was not on them?

you're silly.
Supply and demand, if we reduce the demand for international flights and other sources of pollution, then the supply of them will go down.

p.s. Half of those videos look fake.

·
MidnightBroomstickCowboy
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
SingleTrackLovr said:
Matt needs to visit:

Now if he rode his bike to all these places that would be something special and worth posting about.
difficult said:
Supply and demand, if we reduce the demand for international flights and other sources of pollution, then the supply of them will go down.

So much pessimism sounds more like jealousy. That guy's "carbon footprint" is subsidized with worldwide acclaim and peaceful influence. You can have your sheltered eco isolation, I'll take up a trip to dance like an idiot on mount Kilimanjaro anyday.

It's a fact that eco-b!tching is 10 times more pollutant than any carbon threat.

·
2,712 Posts
difficult said:

wow, I can't believe it's just that simple....... :eek: the worlds environmental problems boiled down into one simple statement, you're a genius. :thumbsup:

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
SingleTrackLovr said:
Matt needs to visit:

I'm with you. Everyone should just stay home. :madmax:

Oh, and do you ride your bike to each and every trailhead? Didn't think so.

fp

·
MidnightBroomstickCowboy
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
f3rg said:
Just enjoy the video, people. Geez.

Gotta turn everything into an argument that nobody is going to win... :rolleyes:
It's called Devil's Advocate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.