Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
clyde in training
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a poor college student, so I stick to the best bang for the buck, Natural Ice! I have had a few tonight, what are you all drinking? The passion forum gets some good threads on this, let's show them who can drink.

·
Living Ghetto Fabulous!
3,748 Posts
Pabst.

Lately, I've only been drinking free s--t since I'm poor too. Consequently, I'm not drinking much at all. It's depressing...

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,982 Posts
Man, even poor and in college I never drank the cheap stuff.....got to go to Costco, Sams Club....

always had the Beck's when in college

Attachments

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
mmmmm! keystone!!!! i drink the regular key light, as i cant find the keystone ice around here, but im still looking! 9.99 for a 24 pack of 16oz cans of the key light pretty good deal in my opinion

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
I have a mini-fridge chock full of Coors Light.

I don't know what it is, I just love Coors Light. Cheap, less calories than a coke, tastes decent, and I get to use the annoying code blue phrase.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
jeng said:
Cheap beer sucks. Use your school loans for the goods. My mini fridge is stocked fulla Sierra Nevada and Stone IPA. Yummy.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Two of my best there. I actually like Arogant Bastard more than the IPA but Sierra Nevada is by far my favorate beer due to the price to taste ratio.

I must say that with the cold weather hitting here and being in season again I have been hitting the Stone Russian Imperial Stout pretty hard and the limited release of the stone Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout mmmmmm that stuff is good.

When I was in college I still managed to consume mass quantities of good beer. You kiddies need to work more. I got a second job in college to pay for my cycles and snobby beer habits.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Generally if I'm broke it'll be High Life, Tecate, or PBR. Harder stuff isn't common but it happens. When the funds are there pretty much anything from O'Dell's brewing. Have to disagree with XSL_Will on the Fat Tire, it is an alright beer at best, and far from the best in town.

·
clyde in training
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
always had the Beck's when in college
didn't know it was that old of a company:thumbsup:
I'll drink about anything if it comes at a good price. My buddy used to work at a Miller plant and would hook me up

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Coors light is overpriced by about 4 to 1. It's the most expensive cheap beer on the planet. You're paying for marketing and over-hyped gimmicks such as can liners, fancy tabs, aluminum bottles, aerator spouts, and other nonsense). The beer itself is just an afterthought. Use your head! Don't be so gullible!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
tduro said:
Coors light is overpriced by about 4 to 1. It's the most expensive cheap beer on the planet. You're paying for marketing and over-hyped gimmicks such as can liners, fancy tabs, aluminum bottles, aerator spouts, and other nonsense). The beer itself is just an afterthought. Use your head! Don't be so gullible!
I Invented the vented beer can several years ago. Pete Coors stole and raped my brain child, and I even voted for him. Lame.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
honestly i agree that coors isnt that great, after ive had one or 2 or maybe 3 :) i cant tell the difference between keystone light and coors light and its dirt cheap so even better for a college kid like me

oh boogenman im all about not working during school, i work too hard all summer i deserve a break, school is all about learning and drinking/having fun so i deal with my cheap stuff

1 - 20 of 63 Posts