Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wretch
2,126 Posts
Im currently building a cooler out on my back deck (covered in snow) it'll house a good number of items. . . starting with sierra nevada, then on to C- and PBR, with an assortment of liquor, pool, and stupid games. And one killer sled run with two giant berms. . . brraappp.

·
Something goes here...
2,088 Posts
[email protected] ...wish I could be sled riding at night. That's [email protected] fun! It's been a long time since I've been sleddin' and even longer since I've been drunk sleddin'. Ahhhh, good times.

A little Tecate to start and then some 7n7's. MMMMMMM!!! Wife is having Tom Collins. UGH, I can't stand gin.

·
livin' the dream......
1,969 Posts
Standard Sam Adams for me tonite. $12.99 for a 12pack so I had to go for it. Going down well after a quick ride out of 40th street today on my way home from work.

Drunk sledding does sound awesome............been too long since I've done that! Enjoy TT

Happy New Year's to all you cats!:rockon: :cornut:

·
Master Gardener
1,347 Posts
Truckee Trash said:
Velo Dales is f'in good. . .and one of the more pricey beers I've come across.

I've got some LSD (Lemon Sour Diesel). . . mmm
Lemon Sour Deez! :) Lemon Skunk x SD? Yeah, Dale's is surely the most expensive beer that comes in a can. I'm not a big fan of pale ales but had to try because of the Spot connection. Very good for a pale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.