Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a lot of the people who post here are also automotive enthusiasts, so I was curious, what is in your driveway right now? I'll allow posts of previous cars, albeit interesting cars. (pshop your plates out if paranoid)

Currently:
daily, gti swap project, lifted fox project, and the 75 rocco.

Previous: 83 gti ad 90 gli. both track/backroad whores

·
Registered
744 Posts
2011 E92 Comp Package M3 with some aftermarket goodies......cause apparently it was too slow stock! ;o) Oh, I drop the seats and put my bikes in the back - BOOYA!
;o)

·
Resident Curmudgeon
1,570 Posts
F350 4x4 turbo diesel crew cab longbed [with a Lance 1055 truck camper for that long bed] Mini Cooper Clubman S, Volvo XC70

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,585 Posts
My 2' long driveway is only long enough (as per homeowner's association rules) to park bikes in for an hour or so (please, people, buy a real house and not a dumb ass townhouse!!!):

·
It's the axle
1,765 Posts
You ain't seen nothing. There's a machine shop to my right. A Porsche behind the 4wd crane. I've even got a kitchen and bathroom with full shower.

No electric blanket. It has hydronic heating. 95% efficient state of the art boiler/hot water heater system.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I've got two Jeeps.
This one is in the shop, getting it running again - for it's 50th birthday - after 7 years parked in my driveway. Had it all fixed up at one time. Drove it to Colorado and back and also drove it to Utah for the ski season back in the mid '90's.
An all original (except the roof rack) 1961 Willys Wagon.

And my 1993 Wrangler

1 - 20 of 172 Posts