Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
I like mtn biking, too
3,231 Posts
I'm still at work, thinking about getting a long neck of Moylan's Kilt Lifter to clear away all of my troubles. :D

·
Kiss my Grits!
115 Posts
Camera battery is dead, but take my word for it, I am one Hop Stoopid, Arrogant Bastard tonight. Good Grief.

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Nothin :\ Getting ready to head out to dinner. Probably will drink Singha cuz we're heading to the Thai place.

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
EBrider said:
Its beer thirty and not the best riding weather. I just tapped a fresh keg of Sculpin IPA from Ballast Point Brewing. Hard to get, and rated #1 for American style IPAs on Beer Advocate:thumbsup: Not a bad winter night.
Nice kegerator! Last time I tried the Sculpin was definitely not impressed, especially compared to several below it on that list...had to "settle" for the local store's stock of Lagunitas Maximus tonite myself.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bikinfoolferlife said:
Nice kegerator! Last time I tried the Sculpin was definitely not impressed, especially compared to several below it on that list...had to "settle" for the local store's stock of Lagunitas Maximus tonite myself.
Its definitely a less malty, more hoppy IPA. Probably along the lines of Pliny, but doesn't fit into the Imperial IPA category. I probably prefer the bigger malt ones like Green Flash, but no complaints.

Ebo said:
Just cracking an Anderson Valley Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout...yummy !!:p
Surprised you aren't here.

twindaddy said:
Green Flash Imperial IPA here. I need to find something for tomorrow. Recommendations for a hop head?
Sounds like you are doing fine. If you want to tone the alcohol down, why not just go with the West Coast IPA?

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,164 Posts
San Diego County Session Ale - Collaboration from Stone+Ballast Point+Kelsey McNair :thumbsup:

·
gimme friction
1,121 Posts
Lotta good beers here! :thumbsup: I loves me some Sumpin' Sumpin' Wild...

I'm finishing up the last of the Jubelale...might move on to home-brewed American brown ale, if I can stay up that late...(still hoping to ride tomorrow)...

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 52 Posts