Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
No mames guey
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was a good AZ snow day: sunny, no wind, and with an nice supply of pow. Can't wait for another storm this weekend. I guess that biking on those Elden trails will need to wait a while.

·
My other ride is your mom
5,442 Posts
rockman said:
What a nice return to winter.
Troy and I saw your tracks today (assuming that's the skiers middle Temptations shot)....you get any core shots off of that run?:D

I got a nasty one on Allison Clay yesterday....but it was worth it....we were "throwin' up spray like powder gangsta's"

Attachments

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Maadjurguer said:
Troy and I saw your tracks today (assuming that's the skiers middle Temptations shot)....you get any core shots off of that run?:D
Why yes, my boards are in the shop right now getting a base weld:p I was trying to hug the left side of the middle gully leaving the center to my paralleling friend but tagged a rock pretty good towards the bottom before moving back over to the main gully or skier's left. Pays to know where those daggers are and sometimes it doesn't pay to drop a knee.

I suspect you and Troy found something tasty in that neck of the woods?:D

·
My other ride is your mom
5,442 Posts
rockman said:
Why yes, my boards are in the shop right now getting a base weld:p I was trying to hug the left side of the middle gully leaving the middle to my paralleling friend but tagged a rock pretty good towards the bottom before moving back over to the main gully or skier's left. Pays to know where those daggers are and sometimes it doesn't pay to drop a knee.

I suspect you and Troy found something tasty in that neck of the woods?:D
LOL....I saw where you all came in hot on skiers left and smacked into a reef....I only saw this when I, too, came in hot and smacked into the same reef....no damage done today though. We stayed in the skiers left gully after finding the wind-slab mid gully.....trees skiers left of Temptations all the way down the nose were DEEP....Dirk Diggler Deep.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Oh man! You guys are killing me with those shots, I was out on Sunday but I won't be able to get out again until next week. You really need to ski light in a lot of areas but there sure are pockets of some top notch snow out there. It's pretty rare to get 47 inches and not have it scoured by super gnarly winds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.