Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo TNC and y'all Texas biatches....you in for a friendly wager????

the freight train of USC will be running you over

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
not in football...maybe Nascar would be a better place to say that
the ******* comment had nothing to do with football. I watch football. This thread just looked like a good place for more ******* mayhem, since it has nothing to do with DH/FR.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Well SMT...Zach mentioned PMS. College football is about as predictable as a woman on PMS. :D That said, UT looks they may be the real deal this year. Uhhhh...what kind of wager are we looking at?

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TNC said:
Well SMT...Zach mentioned PMS. College football is about as predictable as a woman on PMS. :D That said, UT looks they may be the real deal this year. Uhhhh...what kind of wager are we looking at?
a new M-3 with all the fixins ???

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gman said:
USC has more depth. not only can reggie bush run the ball but he knows how to block and catch well too. Its going to be a battle for sure.
a battle?? you are high...care to take my bet...USC will run over them just like Oklahoma last year

·
crumb
890 Posts
Young has to put it in the air against the weak-a$$ USC secondary. But I really dont see the outcome of this game being any different from the last 20 games that USC won. It could be close though.

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
M3???

SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
a new M-3 with all the fixins ???
Mighty confident there aren't you! Well...I already have an M3, thank you very much. Here's a pic of me riding over a log pile jump this past weekend. You'll have to pick another type of bike if we're going to bet. :D

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TNC said:
Mighty confident there aren't you! Well...I already have an M3, thank you very much. Here's a pic of me riding over a log pile jump this past weekend. You'll have to pick another type of bike if we're going to bet. :D
dats a single pivot Bullitt....don't try to fake it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.