Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
mtbr "member"
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the good stuff aside, I realized today the worst part about having a new girlfriend, the loss of all of my boxer shorts. Thinking back, more often than not, everytime I start a new relationship, I lose most of my boxers. I usually end up with 3 or 4 that are left over in my dresser from college with holes and no elastic band left. She walks around with my boxers all cinched up at the waist because they're too big and I really never get to wear them again. I'm starting to think I should cycle my shorts in sync with my girlfriends so when I need new boxers, I get a new girl friend to give my old boxers to and buy new ones. Oh well, atleast it's fun watching her walk around with my boxers on. ;)

Signed,
Commando in Maryland

·
Registered
21 Posts
My wife (girlfreind at the time), got me for some sweatpants and matching sweatshirt. That was 1994, she still has them and refuses to give them back, not that they would fit me anymore.

·
Ride lots...
896 Posts
Reek said:
All the good stuff aside, I realized today the worst part about having a new girlfriend, the loss of all of my boxer shorts. Thinking back, more often than not, everytime I start a new relationship, I lose most of my boxers. I usually end up with 3 or 4 that are left over in my dresser from college with holes and no elastic band left. She walks around with my boxers all cinched up at the waist because they're too big and I really never get to wear them again. I'm starting to think I should cycle my shorts in sync with my girlfriends so when I need new boxers, I get a new girl friend to give my old boxers to and buy new ones. Oh well, atleast it's fun watching her walk around with my boxers on. ;)

Signed,
Commando in Maryland
Pictures of her in your boxers bro--we need pictures :D :D

·
sock puppet
8,104 Posts
maybe..

Reek said:

Signed,
Commando in Maryland
you should start buying your boxer shorts from mens department stores..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.