Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that I'd put this up here. I've had some guys from this board, that I ride with, ask about me since my accident. Well, a friend at Alpine Lumber got a benefit together, this Thurday, 4-7 pm, at Alpine Lumber, at the southwest corner of I-25 and highway 52.

If anyone can show up, great! If not, that's cool too. I get the pins out of my leg tomorrow, bolt cutters and wrenches :eek: I'll be glad to be rid of them after two months. I might be able to do some riding within a month, fingers crossed.

Thanks for all the pictures everyone has posted, there're the next best thing to ridin'!!

Attachments

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Damn it man! I'd cancel nearly anything I had planned to be there, but some stupid company already bought me plane tickets to be in Boise that day....Sorry I can't be there...keep on healing fast, but don't rush it!

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
i'll see if i can make it dave. getting wisdom teeth pulled that day at 1pm. sheesh, i'm whining about them, and they are nothing compared to you leg!

sounds good! looking forward to seeing you riding again!

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Hope it went well!

Hey Dave,

Sorry I didn't make it out there. Any excuse is, well, only an excuse. I will however post a pic of you in all your glory!

Bryan

ps: thanks for all the pics you posted here. Seems you've had good times with most of the folks on the board, and that says a heck of a lot.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts