Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know how all you other mountain bikers out there are huge football fans:D . any thoughts on the outcome of the big game. i was glad to see the Colts finally break through and win. i am normally a NFC fan but i cant stand the bears, was glad to see them finally lose.

·
Registered
194 Posts
as a colts fan, I gotta say that all those fumbles made me heart stop. I may have also thrown a carrot at my tv at the beginning of the game when the bears scored. I liked the outcome though :) one whole year to gloat to bears fans, now I just have to find one. I might check the woods, but I am pretty sure they will all be hibernating, 'cept maybe the polar bears but no one in their right mind would #$ck with a polar bear.

·
1946:2006:2066
1,458 Posts
Papa Bear & Baby Bear

Sports editorial cartoon in a Sunday local newspaper.

Sitting on the couch watching the game.
Baby Bear's wearing a Colts jersey.
Papa Bear looking distainfully at his son says,
"You are not my son."

Wonder what Papa Bear's thinking now.

It was quite a game.
They must a some drainage system in that stadium.

michael

·
Gnarley!!!!!
260 Posts
grossman sucks, here in chicago, everyone was in an uproar over that sob.

although, the bears defense can't say they did much better...

my question I had, maybe someone can answer it for me.. all the products that say "Bears Superbowl Champions XXX" do the retailers just throw them away? I mean what else can they do with them?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Football Fan?

Baseball any day.....I have to admit this years Superbowl was entertaining but it was the first and only football game I watched all year. I'm just not into watching 22 sweaty men jump all over each other.
;)

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
NOt a big football fan here...

InvictaS1 said:
i know how all you other mountain bikers out there are huge football fans:D . any thoughts on the outcome of the big game. i was glad to see the Colts finally break through and win. i am normally a NFC fan but i cant stand the bears, was glad to see them finally lose.
... but I did enjoy watching the game. More turnovers than a bakery. Lots of good plays. I wasn't hoping either team would win in particular. I was just watching for mindless entertainment while I fed the baby and folded laundry.

Prince rocks. I haven't seen him play in a while.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Good game?! Are you kidding me?? How can a game with that many fumbles, bumbles and stumbles be called good?! That was the worst super bowl I've ever seen and I've been watching them since 1981.

Each team tried to give the game away more times than I care to remember, but only one team has Rex Grossman as the quarterback. He should have been the MVP......FOR THE COLTS!!!!!!! Does anyone really think that the Colts would have won if the Bears had even an average quarterback? I certainly don't. And what does that say about Brian Griese? Griese is the backup to THAT guy?!

I like Peyton Manning as a quarterback. He's certainly one of the best ever. In some way, I'm kind of happy for him. As a New Englander, it's hard to actually say it. Grossman on the otherhand? OOOFFF! He should be kept on a suicide watch after that brutal game. Keep him away from sharp objects, tall buildings and any nearby bridges. Or angry bears fans.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Burtonrider250 said:
grossman sucks, here in chicago, everyone was in an uproar over that sob.

although, the bears defense can't say they did much better...

my question I had, maybe someone can answer it for me.. all the products that say "Bears Superbowl Champions XXX" do the retailers just throw them away? I mean what else can they do with them?
we were talking about that too. probably destroyed...too valuable on ebay.

·
The Ancient One
1,573 Posts
Burtonrider250 said:
I saw on some news show that they give them away in places like Uganda, where nobody knows one American team from another and they're happy to have new hats and T shirts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.