Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 861 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well where do I start....

So TB, how do you feel about the fact your English countryman are going to have to really pull a cat out of the bag, or Jonny maybe.....................

Will NZ drops there nads when the time comes, dam better not, am confident the AB's will go all the way.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ask your Homers if it is ok.............................

·
Large member
2,751 Posts
Well I'm not sure I qualify as a homer, but one thing I'm certain of is that the floors of France will be very clean in three weeks time after we have wiped them with black jerseys...:p

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wiped them clean, I guess it is a foregone conclusion that after Friday night, the Englsih will be giving their shirts away for floor cleaning....................

There be a country of Poms in moarning.............

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr P, everything starts with a dream, but the cool thing is, this one will comke to fruition.....

·
Large member
2,751 Posts
Whafe said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Aaaargh! Here comes that ball thingy"
"You go for it Loretta"
"No way, those men are all rough and I'm scared"
"We don't need to bother, England have got the cup won anyway. Let's go home and practice our YMCA dance until it's a bit better"
"You're right, we're not worthy to be on the same pitch as the defending champions. How much is a one-way ticket from Paris to Auckland?"
"Pretty cheap if we go within the next two weeks"
"Well there's no need for us to stay any longer, is there?"

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mwah ha ha ha ha.................................. Oh this is going to be one of those bitter sweet moments that will be well worth the wait.............................A fart is actually the cry of a stranggled englishman...

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, the Spanish sheep are not even in the same ball park............ Very thin, no meat on them........And they are generally in the field with goats, I dont do goats, they stink of piss

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mr Pink said:
You Kiwis are to fussy!
Well one has to be very fussy when it comes to sheep............ Even the smallest of things can be so different with sheep....

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Kiwis will bottle it when it matters as per usual - Frogs will win it...sadly England will be poor - unless we beat South Africa & then I'll be on the band wagon !!!! I wonder how many Americans even know we beat them today? and we won our Euro qualifier too! Come on England.

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wilks said:
Kiwis will bottle it when it matters as per usual - Frogs will win it...sadly England will be poor - unless we beat South Africa & then I'll be on the band wagon !!!! I wonder how many Americans even know we beat them today? and we won our Euro qualifier too! Come on England.
You could well be right, if any history repeats itself, the kiwis will bark.... But think and trust it is different this year... The way England has played in the last 12 months, you will be really lucky to beat the Wallabies, and they are shiat at present. Your team just isnt firing..........Mind you anything can happen at the WC......

Am sure of a AB Bok final.............. The French, dont think they wil do it, even with a home country advantage..................

1 - 20 of 861 Posts