Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't forget to thank everyone in your life for all the good memories. Be especially thankful to live in the greatest country in the world where we can buy a bike which cost more than a person makes in 2 years.

Have fun today...anybody do anything exciting......I surfed Zuma this morning. Very small....saw Pam Anderson and she is weathered without her makeup

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
Don't forget to thank everyone in your life for all the good memories. Be especially thankful to live in the greatest country in the world where we can buy a bike which cost more than a person makes in 2 years.

Have fun today...anybody do anything exciting......I surfed Zuma this morning. Very small....saw Pam Anderson and she is weathered without her makeup
*shudders* i sat next to her at a restarant once.... ewwww.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:

lol...you actually think any of those famous hot chicks actually look like that without a two hour makeup team, hair team, clothing designer, and touch ups on film or magazine cover??

Happy Turkey Day!!! nothing exciting other than maybe a ride or a hike with the doggies and a lot of EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
irieness said:
lol...you actually think any of those famous hot chicks actually look like that without a two hour makeup team, hair team, clothing designer, and touch ups on film or magazine cover??

Happy Turkey Day!!! nothing exciting other than maybe a ride or a hike with the doggies and a lot of EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too bad I am well trained on the eating part...maybe overtrained

·
Registered
643 Posts
well since its in my nature to be a "negative-nancy", id just like to give out a friendly reminder that obesity can be developed over this holiday season so people...just uhh, do ur best and keep well hydrated and dont eat to much of that stuffing. And also ease it up on the consumption of the pumpkin pie that your aunt brought over. Make sure to get a fair amount of exercise the day after as well as the whole week after the meal. Also remmember that the left overs should not be treated as a delicacy but instead should be tossed away or partially given to the dog. But careful, its not only you that could get obese, pets as well. So make sure u also ease it up on through scraps from the table to the pooch cause hey, if ur gonna throw it scraps, what makes you thik all the other people wont throw it scraps?

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ilikepinkbikes said:
well since its in my nature to be a "negative-nancy", id just like to give out a friendly reminder that obesity can be developed over this holiday season so people...just uhh, do ur best and keep well hydrated and dont eat to much of that stuffing. And also ease it up on the consumption of the pumpkin pie that your aunt brought over. Make sure to get a fair amount of exercise the day after as well as the whole week after the meal. Also remmember that the left overs should not be treated as a delicacy but instead should be tossed away or partially given to the dog. But careful, its not only you that could get obese, pets as well. So make sure u also ease it up on through scraps from the table to the pooch cause hey, if ur gonna throw it scraps, what makes you thik all the other people wont throw it scraps?

what are you stoned???? This is the day of overundolgence (something like that)...man you ain't gonna fuc up my special day to be the pig i am

·
Registered
643 Posts
hahah i just had my shtty turkey dinner and quite frankly im not very thankful...

and on the bright side, i didnt overendulge myself so ill still be in prime shape

·
Registered
297 Posts
ilikepinkbikes said:

WEIGHT WEENIE!!!!!!!!

·
ride hard take risks
25,422 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
what are you stoned???? This is the day of overundolgence (something like that)...man you ain't gonna fuc up my special day to be the pig i am
If he was stoned he would now how to eat, obviously as stated he is a weight weenie. If he went downhill he couldnt handle the ride flopping around like raggedy andy.
Gots ta have da bird to go downhill.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dogonfr said:
If he was stoned he would now how to eat, obviously as stated he is a weight weenie. If he went downhill he couldnt handle the ride flopping around like raggedy andy.
Gots ta have da bird to go downhill.

fricken XC'ers....I ate 8 extra pounds today (morning and after dinner weigh in)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts