Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get some tickets for a Suns game in February during our next visit.

On Ticketmaster I can only see an option for Adult tickets.

We'll want to take our 18 month old. No separate seat required; she will sit on our lap.

Do they charge for infants or children? Or are we safe to turn up with just 2 adult tickets?

Thanks in advance. :)

·
Sam
78 Posts
A buddy at work has season tickets (2). Center court, 20-ish rows up. He'd probably be willing to sell them at face value (~100 each), which is significantly less than they are going for on re-sell internet sites.

PM me with your email if you are interested and I will put you in contact with him.

cheers,

Sam

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
scrat said:
A buddy at work has season tickets (2). Center court, 20-ish rows up. He'd probably be willing to sell them at face value (~100 each), which is significantly less than they are going for on re-sell internet sites.

PM me with your email if you are interested and I will put you in contact with him.

cheers,

Sam
The last time I went (back in November) I sat in the Upper Tier and for my first live Suns game, I really enjoyed.

I'm taking my wife this time and it'll be her first time too so we'll go with what suits the budget best and take some upper tier tickets again.

Many thanks for the offer though :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.