Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1st outing since coming off the injury/disabled list (this means I'm going mellow). Anyone wanna go play?

Sun weather:
partly cloudy, daytime highs ~ 29F, typical WP/J: winds in the 50mph range :D

Edit: spaced descript - Tan Oakley pants, dark grey (pretty much black/charcoal) top w/ Giro lid, orange Lange boots, Oakley irredium (sp?) hi-int amber lenses.

· Registered
7,537 Posts
HelI'll be there. I'm the guy on tele skis. Seriously, I'll be @ Zephyr @ 8,30 ish. Yellow Boeri helmet, Karhu Kodiak tele boards, Scarpa T1's black pants, either a mustard colored jacket or a blue and blackMtn. hardwear windstopper jacket. Oh yeah Goode carbon poles. You? Oh yeah, my helmet has one of those Mary Jane "band-aids" on it

· Banned
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sandan said:
HelI'll be there. I'm the guy on tele skis. Seriously, I'll be @ Zephyr @ 8,30 ish. Yellow Boeri helmet, Karhu Kodiak tele boards, Scarpa T1's black pants, either a mustard colored jacket or a blue and blackMtn. hardwear windstopper jacket. Oh yeah Goode carbon poles. You? Oh yeah, my helmet has one of those Mary Jane "band-aids" on it
If I see ya I'll yell.

· hehe ...you said "member"
1,117 Posts
got in my first day of the season up at Copper yesterday. Funny how spoiled the great early season snow has made me over the last few seasons ... I was annoyed by 5 minute lines yesterday ... never see that on a Tuesday normally. Just not enough terrain open yet to spread peeps out on the mountain.

Heard that they did open MJ trail atleast, but I think that's it for Jane side.

Pray for more snow, or it's gonna be nothing but a$$es and elbows on the hill

· Banned
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jake7 said:
got in my first day of the season up at Copper yesterday. Funny how spoiled the great early season snow has made me over the last few seasons ... I was annoyed by 5 minute lines yesterday ... never see that on a Tuesday normally. Just not enough terrain open yet to spread peeps out on the mountain.

Heard that they did open MJ trail atleast, but I think that's it for Jane side.

Pray for more snow, or it's gonna be nothing but a$$es and elbows on the hill
Well, forcing me to go slow isn't a bad thing right now. I'm not sure if my body can cash what checks my ability can write :D
I see a rippin' zipper line, ya know...sillyness insues! Back in '08, I said the same thing to a buddy at Steamboat as we rode the Gondi up. But at the bottom of the 1st run, she told me I was 8 ft in the air after my 2nd turn on day 1 :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.