1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,881 Posts
Wonder what would have happened with my 2.6 tire, front wheel, and 66...:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just remember, when you don't plan on running into things, those wheels work fine.

And I'm pretty sure you're 2.6, wheel, and 66 don't weigh about 500 grams....

Road cycling is what it is. Its a great way to train, to see more ground, and to go really really fast, because there is something to be said about descending at 50 miles an hour and passing a corvette on a mountain pass.

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
XC, Freeride (wimpy level for me), and Road Biking. They're all fun in different ways, and I know great people from each discipline that I wouldn't if I just stuck totally with one genre.

But DAMMITTTTTTT, I'm opposed to Labrador abuse at any level, especially from backmarkers in the pro peloton! ;)

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
i leave for about 180 miles on the road in just a bit, all self supported by the way. think it mighta been a good idea to have logged a few miles on the merckx since this time last year? now ask me if im lookin fwd to a 25 mph headwind on todays leg. see ya all on monday!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.