...reminds me of a few people I know...

:D
definitely reminds me of QUITE A FEW people i know! :rolleyes::lol:

now...where do you find these pics? :skep:

:p

·
Large member
2,751 Posts
I don't know anyone like this. Can I just point out, though, that this picture is clearly fake. The line of light going into the mouth is significantly higher than the one coming out.:p

·
Large member
2,751 Posts
Good point, but shhhhh. If you say that too loud all the medical experts will arrive and argue over who knows most about Dog Fibre Optic Intestine Transplants.:D

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
thank gawd i arrived in time to quell this myth. the light is not shinin THROUGH the dog. thats simply a coincidence. it has a lazer beam shoootin out its ass.

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dHarriet said:
definitely reminds me of QUITE A FEW people i know! :rolleyes::lol:

now...where do you find these pics? :skep:

oh, you know...here and there...

I was thinking it swallowed a prism, perhaps...

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
I hope you are completely back to normal soon, trailadvent. We were quite concerned after hearing about your bad crash. Well, hanging around here can be a lot of fun and hopefully cheer you up.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
nice...um...peppers....

:lol:

i think that's your mom's way of telling you to eat all your veggies! :eek::eekster::p

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
nnahhh...not possible! :nono:

Fo's mom is greedy...so you know she would have eaten every single one of those veggies herself! ;):p

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Flyer said:
I hope you are completely back to normal soon, trailadvent. We were quite concerned after hearing about your bad crash. Well, hanging around here can be a lot of fun and hopefully cheer you up.
X2

btw- how are the fiber optic implants going..???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts