Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
that's insane... i've never seen that clip before.... you could kill someone if you did that on the street.....

·
NATE CORE
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That happened here in SB once. One kid slammed another kid at a party fight and he hit his head and died. The one kid got some insane sentence in court. If Quinton did that to anybody an the street they would just implode...... There wouldn't be any evidence so he wouldn't get in trouble.

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
n8whitie said:
That happened here in SB once. One kid slammed another kid at a party fight and he hit his head and died. The one kid got some insane sentence in court. If Quinton did that to anybody an the street they would just implode...... There wouldn't be any evidence so he wouldn't get in trouble.
hahahaha... vaporize on impact!

·
My arm hurts a little
1,471 Posts
"Rampage.....$hit I don't even like the guy, we don't hang out!!"

Fireworks this weekend!!! Crocop & Rampage in a UFC cage!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
n8whitie said:
Sorry for the off topic but this is "Rampages" UFC debut this weekend and for those who have never seen him fight in pride then here is a little taste of what this ginormous maniac does to people.I hope that Arona was wearing diapers. I would love to see him destroy Tito like this.
I'd prefer he do it to Liddell...or both...Rampage is a funny motha focka...:eek:ut: :cornut:

but I'm giddy for Couture's comeback in the heavyweight division on the next card...I hope his old body can keep up his agility...:eekster:

btw...Arona's head bounces up and splits Rampage's eyebrow open..

·
My arm hurts a little
1,471 Posts
irieness said:
but I'm giddy for Couture's comeback in the heavyweight division on the next card...I hope his old body can keep up his agility...:eekster:
QUOTE]

I feel sorry for "The Natural" if he has to face Cro Cop after Timmy. I don't want to see the guy get his head kicked to the 7th row.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.