Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SoloRider said:
That's cool that it actually went down, I figured it would go over about as well as crit mass does here in the nix. Nice pics.
yea, i was pleasantly surprised. 37 racers

·
I think I need to Upgrade
1,620 Posts
Aaaaa so much fun and so much pain. My legs and back are still hurtin from the race. Yuri, it was good to meet you and roll with you in the race.

If anyone here is interested in doing a race of this sort let me know and I can let you know when the next one will be.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it was great fun

bike=good said:
Sweet, looks like fun...

Was it a sponsored event? Are energy drinks sponsoring alleycats now?
dunno the particulars. dominics and kronik were sponsors.
i think the organizer was approached by kronik.
my race was sponsored by bass and bushmills :eek:

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AzSpeedfreek said:
Aaaaa so much fun and so much pain. My legs and back are still hurtin from the race. Yuri, it was good to meet you and roll with you in the race.
yea, good ta meet ya too. you roll pretty well for a rehabed cripple

·
Something goes here...
2,070 Posts
SoloRider said:
I gotta get myself a road bike again soon, I'm going to need it when we move back to the Pac-NW anyway.
Your pics never disappoint Yuri. Great ones there and looks like a lot of fun...even though I'm still not 100% sure what it is I'm looking at.

And SoloRider...when and where ya moving to in the PNW? If it's near Seattle, I can hook ya up with my pals up there.

·
igoslo
971 Posts
Crash_FLMB said:
Your pics never disappoint Yuri. Great ones there and looks like a lot of fun...even though I'm still not 100% sure what it is I'm looking at.

And SoloRider...when and where ya moving to in the PNW? If it's near Seattle, I can hook ya up with my pals up there.
Seattle, Portland, Spokane, or Vancouver we find out where we're headed March 15th and move 1st week in June. There is also a chance, albeit a small one, that we'll end up staying here in the valley.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DurtGurl said:
Ditto here... great pics but what are we looking at?? Looks like lots of fixies in the mix. And no lycra. Looks like FUN!!
whelp i didn't take any pics of the race cuz that is a death wish. after the race there was a trackstand (start out with both hands on the bars, down to one hand, then no hands) kelly beat the boys on that one. then there was a skidding contest. the dude who won skidded for almost a full block.
if you've ever skidded on a fixie with no brakes, you know how hard that is.
then we drank more beer.
and there was a dude in pink lycra shorts.

Attachments

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
something else in the works.
pm me or azsfreak for details.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.