Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever go on an Outward Bound Wilderness trip? I'm not talking the 'professional growth/teambuilding' courses/retreats, or the teenager ones you see on Real World, but they offer semi-guided adventure trips for adults - like backbacking, rafting, canoeing, etc. I'm looking at going on one of their 1 week canoe trips in the Boundry Waters of MN. Looking for some comments on what you thought of it. I realize this is not a hiking/canoeing forum, but I know a lot of MTBs are outdoor adventurists. I looked at Outdoorreview and that forum is pretty dead. Any feedback is appreciated.

G

·
when they start beating you with the big leather saps, you'll know you've made the wrong choice...:devil:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I know nothing of their current offerings, but I did one of their courses in the 1970s when I was a teen who depending upon the side taken was either going nowhere fast or going some places way too fast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.