Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a NS Surge HT frame with some sweet DH geo. Made of 4130 CroMo steel will be bolting on a 6" travel fork for DH rippin. Now just need to gather the parts to build it up. :rockon:

The derailleur hanger is steel held on by 3 tiny screws :rolleyes: .

Attachments

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jake Pay said:
What parts you be needin'?
You know me Jake I play it by day. :thumbsup:

Not sure yet I'm lookin into a 11-26 rear cog, 27.2mm seat post, thinking of the MRP chain guide system, thinking of ordering the Stroker Ace for the Blitz II then toss the Mags on here, basically building as I go and up grading the Blitz II at the same time. Waited for this frame like 4 months. :thumbsup:

·
"They Call Me Bone'z"
1,609 Posts
oh gotcha chief! you cant have a new hard tail with no pump track.
i rode the DH track at the race site today :) I'm not very good at drops when exhausted but i jumped alright. ill have to keep working on my DH skill.

·
gnuH
1,164 Posts
Nice frame.

Make sure you add 'NS Bikes' + a weblink to cement your place as having the longest and most annoying sig on mtbr.com :)

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kiwirider said:
Nice frame.

Make sure you add 'NS Bikes' + a weblink to cement your place as having the longest and most annoying sig on mtbr.com :)
Thing is if I change my sig then it will be gone forevah because I'm still on the old profile. :yesnod: So far I ride and support them so no reason to change yet. :D

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MiniTrail said:
yeah that sounds better doesn't it :lol:

Need somebody to fix MT though. Buggered up my shin pretty good last Thursday so I'll be rowing a while :sad:
gives me some time to get the bikes cleaned up and ready for the rest of the year :thumbsup:

hay I hear it's cold out west :D
Knee and Shin guards are great. :rolleyes:

Yup it been cold 70+ degrees, dang cant wait for it to warm up in summer. :cornut:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts