Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Why was it OT? The hot babe playing that instrument had a North Shore t-shirt on, just in case you hadn't noticed. And besides, I'm highly offended. I live in a mobile home much like the one pictured in your elitist little class warfare song there. I guess we should all be little SoCal society clones like you? Me and some of my Texas hick bro's are loadin' up our guns and the 4WD Blazer and comin' out to pay you a little Christmas cheer. I think Cooter is gonna hook up with us with some of his Okie bro's. You're toast, Cali boy! If you hear a loud, rumbling exhaust note pulling up to your house late at night in the next couple of days, don't worry...it's just Santa and his crew...delivering some Christmas whipa$$! :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
467 Posts
Cooter. said:
that's right boyz and girlz of eMpTy BeeR, Merry ******* Christmas from the Cooter camp :D :D

yes that's right, I said MERRY CHRISTMAS
come on now, we don't want to offend anyone who is not a christian. lets try and keep everythign politically correct here on this public forum, that should hve been "happy holidays".................... :rolleyes:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TNC said:
Why was it OT? The hot babe playing that instrument had a North Shore t-shirt on, just in case you hadn't noticed. And besides, I'm highly offended. I live in a mobile home much like the one pictured in your elitist little class warfare song there. I guess we should all be little SoCal society clones like you? Me and some of my Texas hick bro's are loadin' up our guns and the 4WD Blazer and comin' out to pay you a little Christmas cheer. I think Cooter is gonna hook up with us with some of his Okie bro's. You're toast, Cali boy! If you hear a loud, rumbling exhaust note pulling up to your house late at night in the next couple of days, don't worry...it's just Santa and his crew...delivering some Christmas whipa$$! :eek:
are you sure all that traveling won't kill you??? I mean you being old and all....you need a nice rocking chair by the end of the porch

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cooter. said:
that's right boyz and girlz of eMpTy BeeR, Merry ******* Christmas from the Cooter camp :D :D

yes that's right, I said MERRY CHRISTMAS
Merry Christmas to all of you E-friends

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.