Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tacubaya said:
Damn, I was already getting happy :(

There's something wrong with our package, its supposed to had arrived by now...
I was getting happy when the guard told me that they'd brought a box and left it at my house... then he said it was a small box... :madman:

I called today and still no news... I tried to call a number they gave me, but I had no luck going through! :madmax:

·
moaaar shimz
9,125 Posts
Gambox said:
My friend Luis just got his Marzocchi 888 from ebay 3 days ago but they send him in another box a camo shiver prety, prety nice :eek:
obviously they were wrong and send it to him by mistake :skep:
Do you know how much time he had to wait for the package to arrive? :skep:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Gambox said:
My friend Luis just got his Marzocchi 888 from ebay 3 days ago but they send him in another box a camo shiver prety, prety nice :eek:
obviously they were wrong and send it to him by mistake :skep:
So what, did he get two forks???

·
Me hates pinchflat
2,415 Posts
rzozaya1969 said:
no news.... buaa!

:madmax: :madmax: :madmax:
Hey Roberto, Tacubaya told me that you are going to call to aduana today to ask about your package. Could you please ask about mine too??

Tracking number: EQ094628931US

Baby Jesus will thank you

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
545cu4ch said:
Hey Roberto, Tacubaya told me that you are going to call to aduana today to ask about your package. Could you please ask about mine too??

Tracking number: EQ094628931US

Baby Jesus will thank you
Sorry, I called be4 the message, but the response was.. 'call this other phone number...'

:madman: :madman:

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Funny, I got my much critizised Gravity Dropper last week and it arrived via Sepomex... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

KARMA is a beotch!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.