Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Capricious youth...
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as much as I surf MTBR, Ridemonkey, and a million other websites everyday, I probably peruse the IH forums on MTBR the most. So I just thought I'd post up real quick and let everyone know I'll be MIA for a while. I'm getting hitched at 4:00pm on Sunday, and I couldn't be happier.

A lot of people will say, "Oh no! Big mistake! Blah blah blah". But when I met my fiance' I had one bike. I sold it and bought another. Since then, I've completely rebuilt that bike, bought 3 more, and one of those I built up from scratch. And she's been totally happy for me all along the way.

So, here's my bikes, and here's my fiance' and I. She > me. :thumbsup:

She even told me to go ride at Downieville two weeks before the wedding, knowing full well the risk I was taking.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congrats man...good stuff. My five year anniversary is tomorrow and I am still building/riding bikes so no worries :thumbsup:

·
Advanced Slacker
15,414 Posts
Whoah! My first reaction was "man that is one scary, flat-chested, 5-o`clock shadow, masculine-looking lady, but hey, at least she rides"

But then I realized that it was you on the bike.:p .

Congats. After 41 years of bachelorhood, I'm taking the plunge as well this fall, and could not be happier about it.

·
Capricious youth...
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'ma' be up there on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday all fresh without a day on my bikes in the past 3 weeks.

Sunday with sore hands, bruised knees, and cotton mouth. :D

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Prettym1k3 said:
I'ma' be up there on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday all fresh without a day on my bikes in the past 3 weeks.
I'm probably not hitting up N* this weekend but next weekend for the race. One of these days i'll see you up there, haha

Prettym1k3 said:
Sunday with sore hands, bruised knees, and cotton mouth. :D
Sounds like you had a kinky honeymoon... ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.