Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to post this here one more time because I know that either someone reading this forum would be perfect for this position or knows someone coming to Colorado that needs the perfect job.

Plain and simple, I am looking for an Oracle / SQL genius. Someone to manage our Oracle Clinical Applications suite, dive into SQL, and also handle some of the SQL/EDI transfers for our SFA. Why is this the right opportunity? It's a publicly traded Bio-Tech in a position to be huge. New products, new uses, and a company ethic that achieves greatness and rewards those who are part of the process. This is not a company that will be satisfied with a status quo. They are hell bent on being a major player in the Oncology pharma market.

If you have what it takes or know someone that does, I urge you to have them send me an email (mitchell at schnauzers dot ws).

Attachments

·
Front Range XC
180 Posts
Not, boracle but I do networks and info security and I'm looking if you know anyone. You know, routers, switches, firewalls, tcp/ip, vpn, pci and hipaa compliance remediation, wlan, design and troubleshooting. I know....zzzzzzz......I wish I could ride bikes for a living.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yep. Welcome to the new (ok, not so new) world and hence my implied sarcasm (apologize for that). I've been watching them for 9 years and have never seen anything other than clinical development positions. Pretty obvious what the business plan was. I'm actually surprised you're maintaining an IT group. Most pharma companies with this model either outsource IT or use private contractors or both.

Personally, I'm learning to speak Chinese. Figure I'll need that skill to be employed in biotech moving forward (totally serious).

Cheers and keep on riding.

T

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
I guess if

Networking doesn't work...
Job fairs don't work...
Online Job sources don't work...
Craigslist doesn't work...

There is always mtbr.com for the perfect job opportunity.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts