Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its cold, windy and i want out! I have 8 days off at the end of jan, and i need to take a quick vacation to stimulate someones local economy. Hawaii and az. are on my short list. a beach would be really nice so its a little higher up on the ranking. i want to go hiking, rent a bike somewhere if its reasonably priced, sit at the beach, etc.. just about anything out side so i can appreciate a little sun and a warm breeze during these cold months.

what i need is some ideas on specific destinations, experiences and rough daily expenses for the essentials (food/room) to help make s decision.

feel free to kick around other ideas

·
govt kontrakt projkt mgr
6,171 Posts
oahu--rent at raging isle (maybe--they have scaled down the bike dpt) ride the trails near the north shore like pupukea, kaena point, dillingham/peacock flats. sip shaved ice at sharks cove.

stay--are u affiliated with the military or no someone stationed over there---get hooked up in military lodging for CHEAP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.