Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seeing as theres been a few of us that have encountered problems heading over there at one time or another i figured i would post this guide.

Step 1. make sure its winter, i know its sometimes hard to tell in california, but generally the days are cooler than 70 degrees, and every now and then this strange water may fall from the sky, this is called rain.
2. go to north dakota. Montana may also work for this. If youve never heard of either one of these states, no they arent in canada, but they are north, it snows there in the winter, and they are yes, on the canadian border.
3. get a couple of snowmobiles. Now if youre wondering what a snowmobile is, its an off road vehicle specifically designed to drive on snow. Yes you will need one of these unless you plan on putting mattracks on the escalade.
4. drive it right in

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
beer is super expensive in canada ... i think a 12 pack of "lucky" (which from what i undertstand is their version of natty ice) ended up costing $15 us

·
weekend worrier
562 Posts
Jerk_Chicken said:
Don't forget that you have to report to the nearest customs office on the other side, or you're going to be in some trouble. They recently made an example out of someone.
Yes, it was terrible. They made the poor guys drink their Natty Ice instead of taking it across the border. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.