Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Rockaway, NJ $1.99 reg/ 2.23 premium - 4/14/05

Saw this last night at a local station. Some of the "name" brands are higher by about .10/gallon. This was for Citgo.

Stations closer to NYC but not in the city, are even less. Pennsylvania prices are around .20/gallon higher.

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
it's 10 cents less a gallon up on the N side, at least it was a the corner of Maple & NW blvd yesterday...
Also, did you check Costco? It's always less but I think it's really bad gas, makes my car knock.

formica ( hey,are you coming to the cleanup?)

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
Picard said:
You, Americans, pay cheap gas price. We, Canadians, pay 0.88cents /L of regular unleaded.
Has the prices gone up in Canada to the same degree it has in America or are you paying about the same you have been for the past year or so? About 2 years ago we were paying about $1.45 a gallon (about $.38 per liter). Now our average is about $2.30 per gallon which is almost a 75% increase. In just the past year is has gone from about $1.68 per gal to the $2.30 average. Just wondering if you have experienced the same kind of increase in your gas prices.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.