Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Medium?
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were in Oslo for some superior NorCal weather on Wednesday it was about 22c. I'll spare you all the vast majority of the photos, even though it's a beautiful place.

We spent a couple of quality hours at an outdoor drinking establishment just right of center of this map, where the 'h' of Karl Johans Gade is, in the triangle, drinking pints. I don't remember exactly how many.

What I need from you though is some translation services. WTF?

Ok, y'all talked me into it, here's one pic of the Oslo scenery. Heh-he.

·
Samsonite Tester
3,993 Posts
Fast Eddy said:
We were in Oslo for some superior NorCal weather on Wednesday it was about 22c. I'll spare you all the vast majority of the photos, even though it's a beautiful place.

We spent a couple of quality hours at an outdoor drinking establishment just right of center of this map, where the 'h' of Karl Johans Gade is, drinking pints. I don't remember exactly how many.

Ok, y'all talked me into it, here's one pic of the Oslo scenery. Heh-he.

Errrr Tiger, do you ****t spurt ?

Norweigian trails are sweet. Post more seanery or what ever.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Fast Eddy said:

We spent a couple of quality hours at an outdoor drinking establishment just right of center of this map, where the 'h' of Karl Johans Gade is, in the triangle, drinking pints. I don't remember exactly how many.

Nice.

We're enjoying the exact same weather here. 28 (83F) here today and lots of sunshine.

"****t" = End
"Spurt" = Sprint
"****tspurt" = the sprint at the end of a race.

I looked up the website of that eyeglass shop chain. The whoel thing is the name of a sales campaign.

Too bad you couldnt't make a 45-minute flight North. So close yet so far away...

Tomorrow I'm riding some local trails with Hans Rey. If Trondheim is good enough for him, it should be for you as well. Next time...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.