Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it’s off topic but I’m desperate.

Anyone know where one can go to get credit card machines in Phoenix? I’m looking for a Verifone Printer 250 for my credit card machine. I’ve been looking since 2:00 and I am floored that the 7th largest city doesn’t have a place you can get a credit card printer.

Found one on Craig’s List with a Trans 330 machine, drove WAY out west to find he sold the printer seperate to someone but still had the machine. He neglected to tell me that part about not having the printer anymore on the phone. I love that kind of stuff :madman:

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
AKA Monkeybutt said:
I know it's off topic but I'm desperate.

Anyone know where one can go to get credit card machines in Phoenix? I'm looking for a Verifone Printer 250 for my credit card machine. I've been looking since 2:00 and I am floored that the 7th largest city doesn't have a place you can get a credit card printer.

Found one on Craig's List with a Trans 330 machine, drove WAY out west to find he sold the printer seperate to someone but still had the machine. He neglected to tell me that part about not having the printer anymore on the phone. I love that kind of stuff :madman:
Did you call these:

http://veriorder.com/vasc_service/VASC/resultsquery.cfm?state=AZ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.