Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
just another bleepin SSer
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a contest put on by a brewery/book author out East where people submit a variety of things towards starting a business, including a short video, business plan for starting a brewery, etc. Winners gets $10k and a trip to the brewery to meet the author/brewer.

Part of the selection of who wins is based on a publicity contest for the video. Regular people (like you and me) get to vote for which person they think best deserves the award.

A local rider/trail builder has entered. Dan lives in SF and has been a long time rider/advocate for trails in SF and Marin. I think it would be good to help him out by voting for him at http://www.whatbrewareyou.com/contest.php. He is in the video in the upper right wearing an orange shirt and sitting around a bunch of kegs. Please consider voting for him - only takes a second.

I have no clue if he actually plans to start a brewery or pub or anything, but do know that all the trail advocates/builders I know are generally poor, so I'd be happy to see him win even if I never get to try any of his brew.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Dogfish Head is great beer, sadly not available in cali yet... your boys got my vote though...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.