Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
eto said:
Sorry, but I had to share my other passion with someone! Go Gators!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GATORS!!!!!

Nice pic, I was pissed cuz I forgot my camera and this is my last game as a student. :(

That was an amazing game. Looks like you were in section 32 or something, my seat was in section 24 (south endzone). We damn near shut them out too :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately, not my pic. I sourced it from the Gatorsports message board. But it's sweet either way! It is my last game as a student too though. What college are you in?

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
eto said:
Unfortunately, not my pic. I sourced it from the Gatorsports message board. But it's sweet either way! It is my last game as a student too though. What college are you in?
College of Engineering, I'm Aerospace.

Definately a perfect game to end with, I'm soooo glad it took me an extra semester to graduate. No loses in THE SWAMP feels real good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. I'm over in the law school. Did my undergrad in Philosophy and PoliSci at UF too. I caught the tail end of the Spurrier years. I actually almost ran Spurrier over on my bike outside the Swamp my first week at UF. Then I was there for Zook, and Im finally rounding out my years with Meyer. I think we got a winner this time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts