Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

The Death Ride (a one-day bike ride that covers 129 miles and 5 mountain passes for a total of 15000+ feet ascended) is coming up next weekend and between graduating and getting a job I have had very little time to train. That won't stop me from going out there and conquering as many passes as my body will allow and more importantly I am doing it for a good cause by raising money for TurningWheels for Kids. Last year the TurningWheels for Kids riders raised close to $60,000 and at our annual Christmas bike build we assembled over 2,000 bicycles that were given to children in need. TurningWheels works with Valley Medical Center to identify "at-risk" youth. These children come from underprivileged homes that would under other circumstances be unable to afford a brand new bicycle, lock and helmet.

Please help me raise money for TurningWheels For Kids, use the below link to donate. The website is secure, fast and easy to use. At the website you will be able to choose an amount to donate and receive email confirmation of your donation. All donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a letter to that effect. Thanks in advance for your help!

https://www.active.com/donate/turningwheelsforkids/arya

You can also send a check to the address below made out to VMC Foundation, with 'TWFK - Death Ride supporting Arya' in the memo.

Thank you so much for your support!
Arya

TurningWheels for Kids
2400 Moorpark Avenue, Ste 207
San Jose, CA 95128

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.