Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Who are you supporting for the Euro 2008 Semi Finals

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if many of you have been following the Euro 2008 Football. it has been great thus far, with some fantastic games, awesome time to be in Europe while this is taking place...

So we are down to the semi's, who are you supporting......

Attachments

·
lidless ascender
812 Posts
I'm not a big soccer fan but I do usually watch at least some games on the big tournaments.And from what I saw when Netherlands (I'm a fan of oranje btw) and Russia played I'd say the latter have a very good chance of winning, especially if the plays go to overtime.Besides playing great soccer the guys are freakin' energizer bunnies ;)

Marko

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep agree there, I always support the Netherlands in these tournaments, so was pretty disappointed on Saturday night. But hear you on the Russians being Energizer bunnies, bulk energy......

The Dutch may withdraw the Russian coaches passport now..... LOL

·
HTFU and Ride
1,216 Posts
Whafe said:
Yep agree there, I always support the Netherlands in these tournaments, so was pretty disappointed on Saturday night. But hear you on the Russians being Energizer bunnies, bulk energy......

The Dutch may withdraw the Russian coaches passport now..... LOL
ugh, that was hard to watch! go orange :(

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Realistically I am thinking it will be a Germany - Russia final........

Go Spain though....

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Germany - Spain Final..........................

YEAH HA

·
Registered
228 Posts
:mad: OMG! Germany sucked more than a 10 ton leach today!!! Horrible defense and below average offense. Fernando Torres alone played better than the whole german team! Oh well. We'll get em next time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Spain completed owned Germany today. Impressive showing by the Spaniards. Not so much for Germany.

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CONGRATULATIONS Well Done Spain........ Rocking it today for sure, Germany were not themselves really....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.