Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Can Tree Member
847 Posts
That rebuttal is as lame as the first video is hysterical. Hint to whomever did that...the first one was poking fun a the iPhone user, not the software.

Congrats to Steve and Apple for turning the smart phone into a fashion accessory. Be sure to get that "I'm a sheep" app while you can.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Had an iPhone 3G, and liked it. But in general, I hate Apple and its tyrannical closed source products. So many phones coming out that pretty much have all the same capabilities an iPhone has. I'm gonna get the Evo once my local Sprint store has 'em in stock again.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Dad Man Walking said:
That rebuttal is as lame as the first video is hysterical. Hint to whomever did that...the first one was poking fun a the iPhone user, not the software.

Congrats to Steve and Apple for turning the smart phone into a fashion accessory. Be sure to get that "I'm a sheep" app while you can.
http://techcrunch.com/2010/07/01/best-buy-iphone-4-evo-4g/

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :p

·
Mtbr Founder
35,547 Posts
Dad Man Walking said:

I DON'T care.

:D

I'm an AAPL stockholder.
:D :D

·
bike buster
1,197 Posts
nachomc said:
I'm getting one. It'll be a nice upgrade from my Blackberry that I've had for 2.5 years.
Maybe wait until the 'death grip' and now the proximity sensor problems are fixed. I find it funny now that the phone is on the market, the bad press is almost overpowering the good press.

Maybe if/when the Verizon iPhone comes 01/2011, these issues will no longer be a problem. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
jdubsl2 said:
Maybe wait until the 'death grip' and now the proximity sensor problems are fixed. I find it funny now that the phone is on the market, the bad press is almost overpowering the good press.
Ehh It's just like when the iphone first came out, and then the 3gs. The problems get a ton of press but they're not that huge a deal. A few of my friends have them, one of which is left handed, and haven't had any issues.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.