Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody with a blue frame and red parts (eg, headset, skewers, seatpost clamp, etc.)?

I am about to buy a blue frame, with blue hubs but want to keep my misc. red parts and was wondering what the beast might look like....oh yeah, the fork would be a white Marz Marathon Race

Sorry to post it here but I figured if anywhere, Turner folks have charted this territory

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
FoShizzle said:
Anybody with a blue frame and red parts (eg, headset, skewers, seatpost clamp, etc.)?

I am about to buy a blue frame, with blue hubs but want to keep my misc. red parts and was wondering what the beast might look like....oh yeah, the fork would be a white Marz Marathon Race
Looks like you are about to have a patriotic bike...

I had a red fork on my blue schwinn for a while along with red grips and a red brake booster on the rear. I got used to the look but personally don't like red and blue together. However, even worse is shades of blue that a similiar. IE a blue fork lighter than the blue on the bike. Shades, unless carfully placed, are not appealing.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah...i would not pick blue and red as my first choice but the frame only comes in blue that i can get the deal on. i guess if it ends up looking bad, i will simply have 2 failures in terms of bad color coordination :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.