Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my friends are building these bike trails off these powerline trails we found but we hanvent got any pictures of the trails yet... theres like berms and drops and all that shart but heres pics of us offroading and one of my friends getting stuck.....

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Amazing Larry104 said:
no its not there.,....theres not signs so i dont care if the cops catch me
picture perfect attitude....not

cops can make it a biatch.......first off write you a ticket 100 plus considered a moving violation (raised insurance)....then if the cop really wants to push it...have it towed and stored 200 to 300 bucks......oh yeah it is cool when you don't care:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:

cops can make it a biatch.......first off write you a ticket 100 plus considered a moving violation (raised insurance)....then if the cop really wants to push it...have it towed and stored 200 to 300 bucks......oh yeah it is cool when you don't care:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
oh im sorry mister big bad cop, i consider it my duty to help the state......if it werent for people like me the trails would get overgrown and the quads would not be able to access the power lines if they needed repair. and these trails have been passed down generation to generation and my father has actually come with me and driven my car on the trails so im all good man

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mtbames190 said:
the chevy got stuck becaue it "Like a Rock" lol.
haha nice my friends are always like ford stands for fix or repair daily... now i can use this one against them deh

·
Registered
187 Posts
Pssht

http://www.dkgoodman.com/carinitl.html

Chevorlet: Crappy Hot-Running Engines, Very Rusted Out, Lose Every Time

GM: General Mistake
Ford: F**ker Only Runs Downhill

boy u dont know nothing aight i cant ever understand people who mock their ownself they mock the very soul of American industry America is a lazy fat all they wanna do is chill and lay on their freakin arse the whole day.. theyd rather do nothing than impact the country they sit back and mock chevy trucks wen they dont know anything about cars and mechanical stuff they sit in their toyotas and hondas bashing american made products....look u stupid ****** america will never last and its becuase of freakin idiots liike urself who decide to not buy american cars and products b/c its american china and japan are gonna kick our As someday b/c all were gonna be able to make are babies nothign else. America is defined by the fat lawyer who drives his lexus to work lies and makes big bucks and is gonna die rich and go to hell ......u guys are so dumb.....w/e :madman: :madman:

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
fuelinjection23 said:
boy u dont know nothing aight i cant ever understand people who mock their ownself they mock the very soul of American industry America is a lazy fat all they wanna do is chill and lay on their freakin arse the whole day.. theyd rather do nothing than impact the country they sit back and mock chevy trucks wen they dont know anything about cars and mechanical stuff they sit in their toyotas and hondas bashing american made products....look u stupid ****** america will never last and its becuase of freakin idiots liike urself who decide to not buy american cars and products b/c its american china and japan are gonna kick our As someday b/c all were gonna be able to make are babies nothign else. America is defined by the fat lawyer who drives his lexus to work lies and makes big bucks and is gonna die rich and go to hell ......u guys are so dumb.....w/e :madman: :madman:
wow...touchy

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fuelinjection23 said:
boo hootily shmides...................................
toyota trucks will beat out any american truck

·
Registered
297 Posts
fuelinjection23 said:
i make fun of car names too, but i also support them. how old are you?? before you start bashing someone about how america "isnt gonna last", maybe you should go work on youre edgamacation junior...you can start off my learning how to spell because correctly :thumbsup:

G

·
fuelinjection23 said:
wow...lol

oh, im canadian... try again

·
Registered
104 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:

Oh boo hootley hoo im a big shmide

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.