Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you all have seen this, but there is a new cartoon series coming out wherein the old Looney Tunes characters, i. e. Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, are being redrawn into some rather sinister looking entities and their names are being changed. This site has a petition going to save the old Looney Tunes characters that we all remember. If you choose to sign, great, but no pressure, read and choose for yourself.

http://www.saveourlooneytunes.com/index.htm

·
Shreddin the Cul de Sac
482 Posts
I remember an online bike shop played the Looney Tunes background soundtrack for music on-hold, but I can't remember which one. I'd love to have that in my music collection.

I love Looney Tunes, but I'm not sure that I care one way or another abt the redrawing. I think they look kinda cool - taking Duck Dodgers to the next level...

"Warner Brothers believes kids are bored with the classic characters, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Wile E. Coyote, the Tasmanian Devil, Road Runner and Lola Bunny."

Well no sh!t, look what they've done to those characters - those insipid Looney Tunes Babies cartoons that my kids watch. Pint-sized, puffy, overstuffed Taz, talking baby talk. That sh!t just ain't right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts