Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who like to partake in a beer or six…

The stores Fresh And Easy have a beer they carry called Taurino from El Salvador. I would bore you with terminology like a gold to copper color, robust Hop flavor and aroma, full-bodied, Hoppiness can range bitter to mild, makes you willing to sleep with fat chicks if you drink enough but I’m no beer expert and not a sleeping with fat chicks expert so I will not. Anyway, it’s a good beer and I would call it a in-between Corona and SOL type of taste.

The beer is on mega sale June 25-July 08 for $5.99 a 12 pack of bottles. I figure it’s such a good deal it’s worthy of a post. You can get a 12er of decent beer for almost what a gallon of gas cost. :thumbsup:

·
Fragile - must be Italian
2,308 Posts
chongoman said:
Hey man it's summer! nothing wrong with an extra cold yellow beer in 110 degree heat. :thumbsup:
Right - but if I really want cheap yellow beer for summer, isn't Natural Light like $4.95 for an 88-pack? I recall buying craploads of that beer back in college for pocket change. And I also recall puking up craploads of that beer for free. :D

Thx...Doug

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,640 Posts
Fresh and Easy? Sounds like a Whitesnake song.

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
Are you guys REALLY flaming Monkeyass about his beer rec? Wow...tough crowd...

Cans or bottles...?

If it comes in cans, it could be a good "inside the Camelback on a beer ride" beer...though certainly not as World Class as Yuri's PBR...

Hey, I'm a Mich Ultra guy, so I'll drink anything...

·
Don't believe the Hype...
830 Posts
I just came from there, the one my house has a pathetically small beer cooler...They have several beers I wanted, but were warm...Poor me lol..what a spoiled American I am.

·
Black and Sticky
771 Posts
Phillbo is right

Life is too short to drink cheap, crappy beer. :nono:

·
Chunky Monkey
413 Posts
$ 1.25

eatdrinkride said:
Falstaff. When I was in my 20's it was like $2.99 a 12 pack.

BTW I like Corona :eek: , so maybe worth a try.
I hate to date my self but Bud at Harvey's Wine Burger at 16th street and Bethany was $ 1.25 a sixer:thumbsup: ....old and still slow...

·
Don't believe the Hype...
830 Posts
eatdrinkride said:
I laughed my azz off this morning (5:30am) when I heard his rap on the am sports dial. They played the whole thing without 'bleeps'. I still laugh to myself when I replay it in my head!

CLASSIC!
I can't wait until next season when the crowd starts chanting that to him!

·
In the rear with the beer
1,314 Posts
Hot day = cold yellow beer good (esp. at 5.99 for 12)

less than $.50 per = many going into my belly

many going into my belly = sleeping with fat chicks

sounds like a fine summer day!! (and a rough next morning)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.