Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy crap...itchy eyes, sneezing every other minute, one day of riding == next two days recovering...WTF!?
Between Benadryl and "like tears" eyedrop I get by, but damn! And, this is the first year I've any any sort of allergy symptoms. Just wondering if it's just me.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Holy crap...itchy eyes, sneezing every other minute, one day of riding == next two days recovering...WTF!?
Between Benadryl and "like tears" eyedrop I get by, but damn! And, this is the first year I've any any sort of allergy symptoms. Just wondering if it's just me.
Pau11y - not sure what cha allergic too but riding up here in evergreen is prolly bit damper than down the hill. Nothing but hero dirt today at elk meadow, dedisse, and 3 sis. Oh and a brief downpour today helped to extend the hero dirt season

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pau11y - not sure what cha allergic too but riding up here in evergreen is prolly bit damper than down the hill. Nothing but hero dirt today at elk meadow, dedisse, and 3 sis. Oh and a brief downpour today helped to extend the hero dirt season
Did Deer Crik...similar dirt. Nofin' like riding in the rocks on Benadryl :D

·
SS in CO
634 Posts
I'm having the best spring I've had in over 7 years. I just moved from TX. I never had allergies (grew up in South Dakota) until I moved to TX. I've been so amazed at how I'm feeling these past couple months! TX has the worst crap for allergies...and since moving here in September, I've not taken my allergy stuff once!

J.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
yep - i've lived w allergies since about 4 yrs old - evolved into 12 mos of year - but a minor low dose regimen of veramyst has kept me happy... the past 2 springs have come out of nowhere and far to difficult to completely contro - that said -
veramyst PLUS zyrtec seems to help - benadryl leaves me to walking dead like - which might be a good or bad thing...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.