Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
enter and win
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nugent, a hunting and gun-rights advocate, couldn't be reached for comment Thursday because he was hunting, a spokeswoman said.

Sweeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Fireball in the Night
1,624 Posts
Y'know, I've loved Ted since he was slaying them in arena rock, but I can't find anything in the news online that he was meant to comment on. W'sup Becky?

·
enter and win
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I copied that quote from some thingy on my comcast home page but of course now I can't find it. It had to do with Texas, Republicans, and some remark by Ted....I'm still searching for it as we speak!

·
Registered
11,774 Posts
Oh yeah....

Rocker Ted Nugent Performs At Texas Gov's Inaugural Ball...Appears With Machines Guns, A Confederate Flag T-Shirt, "Shouting Offensive Remarks About Non-English Speakers"...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
I hate to be "that" guy but screw it... anyone that wears a confederate flag t-shirt gets ZERO respect in my book and anyone that supports that crap is a spineless tool. To say something is off topic is one thing, it doesn't bother me at all, but to be off topic and say this guy is great is bullshyte. Have a nice day.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
For a smart guy, Nugent sure is dumb.

As Goldfinger sang...

Fock Ted Nugent he's a focking jerk
I wish that he'd be gone
Chauvanistic Republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

He's a dick!
Fock him!
@sshole!
Fock him!

Fock Ted Nugent, fock the NRA
And fock their attitude
He thinks riding a buffalo
And wearing oakleys
Will make him look real cool

He's a dick!
Fock him!
@sshole!
Fock him!

He thinks he'll get the girls,
By killing little squirrels

One more time....

Fock Ted Nugent!

·
Allways ride safe!!
294 Posts
Finch Platte said:
For a smart guy, Nugent sure is dumb.

As Goldfinger sang...

Fock Ted Nugent he's a focking jerk
I wish that he'd be gone
Chauvanistic Republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

He's a dick!
Fock him!
@sshole!
Fock him!

Fock Ted Nugent, fock the NRA
And fock their attitude
He thinks riding a buffalo
And wearing oakleys
Will make him look real cool

He's a dick!
Fock him!
@sshole!
Fock him!

He thinks he'll get the girls,
By killing little squirrels

One more time....

Fock Ted Nugent!
Hey! what happened to the part about Jennifer Lopez!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
That Guy

That Guy....and others including the headline writers are once again full of BS...pushing an agenda...They don't like Ted....you don't like him either so any lie, any amount of BS hyperbole is OK.

No AK47's or guns were used by Ted Nugent at this event....and the racial joke?

"the Wango Tango should be the immagration theme song" oh thats bad....so bad and so racist.

honestly, you guys crack me up....

haters

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
What agenda am I pushing exactly? Have you ever met me? Didn't think so. Do you want to debate WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID or are you just another angry white man? I could give two craps about Ted Nugent. What I said was "anyone that wears a confederate flag t-shirt gets zero respect in my book." If he was in fact wearing a confederate flag shirt then he's a tool. The confederate flag is a symbol of racism and slavery and anyone who wears one of these is a coward and will never get any respect from me.

·
Registered
11,774 Posts
Really???.

Using machine guns as props, Nugent, 58, appeared onstage as the final act of the inaugural ball wearing a cutoff T-shirt emblazoned with the Confederate flag and shouting offensive remarks about non-English speakers, according to people who were in attendance. The Confederate flag was the symbol of the pro-slavery secessionist southern states in the 1861-65 American Civil War.

And from FOX...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244661,00.html

·
Banned
6,153 Posts
Carl Hungus said:
What I said was "anyone that wears a confederate flag t-shirt gets zero respect in my book." If he was in fact wearing a confederate flag shirt then he's a tool. The confederate flag is a symbol of racism and slavery and anyone who wears one of these is a coward and will never get any respect from me.
This so belongs in F88...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.