Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050430/ap_on_re_us/missing_bride

When I heard that it was to be a 600-person wedding, my first thought was, "She probably ran away, as she seems to thrive on attention." :rolleyes:

That sure sounds like a lot of pressure, explaining the crazed, caught-in-the-headlights expression on her face. But what a crappy thing to do to *six hundred* of your loved ones!

And then putting the police through "hours" of questioning about the kidnapper.....only to admit afterwards it was a lie.

People are NUTS.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have to wonder what her 'issues' are, I mean she was living with the guy. Maybe behind closed doors something was really wrong. Before I judge her as 'nuts' or attention seeking I want the full story. Getting out of the wedding might have been her best decision, although not the best way of doing it.

Rita :)

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
AZtortoise said:
I have to wonder what her 'issues' are, I mean she was living with the guy. Maybe behind closed doors something was really wrong. Before I judge her as 'nuts' or attention seeking I want the full story. Getting out of the wedding might have been her best decision, although not the best way of doing it.

Rita :)
Can you imagine being a fly on the wall in that house today. Eeesh.

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, no I'm sure she had her reasons, and that there's more to the story than meets the eye. The post is of my immediate reactions.

It's an interesting real-life soap opera: Why such an enormous wedding? What kept her from vocalizing her feelings in a timely fashion? How does a couple recover from this.....or do they?

Anyway, at least she wasn't abducted, that's the important thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.