Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am visiting my parents for a few weeks while my kids go to a local country club camp. Cycling is my only personal agenda. I brought the road bike to help acclimate to the elevation and for a break from mtbing. I have been here for a week and have only gotten 2 mtb rides. I was ready to spend the majority of the rest of my time on the mt bike.

July 4 900-1100 AM. My mt bike was lifted off of the top of my car in my parents driveway. They live in an exclusive condo development up on South Mt in Draper. Everyone in the neighborhood is in shock. The police officer was also quite surprised. He said they hardly ever get any calls for anything in this neighborhood.

Bike: 2005 Raleigh RAM 4.0 with a Marzochi Bomber fork (non-stock). I have no expectations for getting it back. I actually got a good deal on a much better bike at Canyon Cycles.

·
Registered
57 Posts
sucks

I was visiting oregon (eugene) last week from provo and my bike was cut from my car. bastards! 2005 yeti asx black anodized (fantastic bike). It was insured but my wife hates the deductible..500. good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.