Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I've been thinking about going down to this, any idea who's on the roster? I know Hacksaw and possibly a couple other guys from the www.ride-this.com freeride team will be there, but does anyone know of any other big names who will be competing at this shin dig?

Lambone said:
Red Bull "Chutes and Ladders"

http://www.3amevents.net/eventchutes2.htm

I live near the course and have been watching the build over two weeks, It's freaking sick!

I'm more of an XC guy, but if some of you guys have balls to hit those jumps, I bow to you.

I hope there is a good turnout of crazy mofo's. I'll be chearing for ya!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
a couple of the LOD guys left today for it...I'll be there tomorrow to vid and watch them kick arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

and yeah...supposedly there's supposed to be a few big name guys as well... :D

·
Pro Crastinator
11,977 Posts
irieness said:
a couple of the LOD guys left today for it...I'll be there tomorrow to vid and watch them kick arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

and yeah...supposedly there's supposed to be a few big name guys as well... :D
yeah, rub it in that the STINC is closed for the weekend....

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
yeah, rub it in that the STINC is closed for the weekend....
sorry man...ended up being pretty nice...but it's still pretty wet...so BK got Z to go to the Ashland thing...should be pretty cool...not to mention I'd rather watch them ride than just be the shuttle girl for you guys... ;) I'll miss ya next weekend so enjoy your time here... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.