Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a pro pack from Santa Cruz for my Superlight on 6/26 and its still pending. Has anyone had there order take that long to go through?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I ordered a Propack and shuttle on the 19th, and just got it Tuesday. It showed as Pending for a long time too...I sent an email asking if there was a problem, and Jenni sent a prompt reply saying it was on it's way.

No big deal...it's summer, holidays etc happen.

·
Tough Guy Extraordinaire
601 Posts
I ordered a bunch of soft goods from them about a year ago. Never came and never charged my card. No harm, I expect this from a company owned and operated by riders!

When I used to climb it was the same way, you would order climbing holds and they would never show. The poeple who excel at understanding the things that work are not always excellent business folks. Once the business guys come in, look out you have corporate america!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've been ordering parts / soft goods from Santa Cruz for many years (even during the holiday rush) and have always received everything in more than a timley manor.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I checked my email around 3 am and there it was a UPS email. I guess someone from Santa Cruz must be trolling the MTBR forums. haha.

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
It always takes a while to get gear from there... but usually I'm buying stuff that's such a steal it could take a month to ship and I'd still be happy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts