Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have finally decided to purchase a Neuron AL, but have a couple questions.

I've seen some Canyon unboxing videos and I've read some things that state peddles do come with the bikes(generic flats) and that a shock pump is also included. Can anyone confirm this? Or do I need to order both.

Also did you actually have to sign for the delivery or was it just left. I ask because unless I take off work I'll have no way to be home to sign. Is it possible to have it delivered to a Fedex store and pick it up there when I can.

Obviously I'll try and call Canyon to confirm directly but with work it might take a day or two and just thought maybe someone here might be able to help.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You do have to sign for it. Sign up for FedEx delivery manager and you can have it sent to a FedEx store or FedEx pickup location (for me it was a local Walgreens) once you have a tracking number. My Spectral came with generic pedals, you will want something better. It also came with a shock pump.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Me and my better half has four Canyons between us; 2xSpectral, Lux and Ultimate. Shock pump and torque tool included with all bikes (no shock pump with the ultimate, of course) but no pedals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.